Website standard terms and conditions
These Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Glimmer Events and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
publishing any Website material in any media;
a) selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercialising any Website material;
b) publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
c). using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
d) using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
e). using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
f) engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
g) using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Glimmer Events may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
4. Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms And Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant Glimmer Events a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Glimmer Events reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
5. No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Glimmer Events makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
6. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Glimmer Events, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Glimmer Events, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
Glimmer Events accepts no responsibility for the care of any children at our events. All children under 16 at our events, are to be accompanied by an adult or carer, unless we expressly state otherwise for one of our events.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Glimmer Events from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
8. Data Protection
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
10. Variation of Terms
Glimmer Events is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
Glimmer Events shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, .you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
12. Entire Agreement
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Glimmer Events and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
13. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Island of Jersey, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and courts located in the Island of Jersey for the resolution of any disputes.
Consumer Terms and Conditions For Shows
1. You may have to adhere to the Government of Jersey or the venue operator’s specific terms of entry – This could be, but not limited to wearing face coverings or providing negative lateral flow tests.
2. Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle us to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
3. In addition to the ticket price your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fees per order and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the event. Those fees are not refundable except in limited circumstances set out by Eventbrite (or similar ticket management service).
4. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
5. An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
6. On rare occasions the show or event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please contact a member of the Theatre or Venue Management.
Delivery and collection
10. Tickets may be despatched to you electronically or by post (including secure, registered, recorded and regular post) or made available for collection at the venue box office.
11. Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
16. Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions. If the event takes place but you do not receive the tickets you have purchased for any of following reasons you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid:
Cancellation, change or postponement of an event
17. Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of the us. We will endeavour to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event or be held, but you should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
18. If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, we will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund. Please note in some cases the Booking Fee and any Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances.
19. Any refund will usually be paid, using the same method you used to buy the tickets, within 30 days of the original date of the event or the date that we receive your returned tickets, whichever is later.
20. No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with the all terms and conditions applicable to those tickets, the venue or the event.
Attending an event
21. We do not accept responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at an event). Each person attending the event is required to look after their own possessions and act with reasonable care for themselves and their children.
22. Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the event). The venue or we will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, or other anti-social behaviour. There will often also be rules restricting or preventing the admission of latecomers.
23. Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
24. When you receive your tickets check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry proof of age if appropriate.
25. Specific seats may be allocated to you at the time of booking, but we or venue operator reserves the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
26. We may share your personal information with venue operators and other third party operators as necessary only for the purposes of the event. We will not otherwise share that information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent unless required by law.